Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

STOP WHAT YOU ARE DOING! PUT YOUR HANDS AGAINST THE WALL!

I have been sending flirty emails to Mr. Baltimore. He has just been ignoring them. I just went there to send another one and I get a notice saying that I have been blocked from communicating with him.

I also got an email at my yahoo address today, around the same time: Train To Be A Police Officer Online.

This truely explains everything. Mr. Baltimore is a cop. The reason that Tyra promotes that site on her show is to bust people for prostitution. Her guests are all just actors. The site she promotes is a front.

I am currently fighting a custody battle for my children. I lost them because I was naive to the whole internet dating scene. I really hope to educate everyone with my experiences so that innocent children are not torn for their innocent mother's breast ever again.

I am completely offended by how America busts the rape victims, instead of taking the stupid johns down. Maybe I should look into that online offer to become a cop, because I am female and I can make a career out of taking down these stupid johns. Hmmmmm...............

That is something for me to consider. I'm just not sure I can belong to a scene like that, but maybe. Right now, I'm kind of focused on fighting to get my kids back and writing this book.

But maybe becoming a cop will help in my battle for my children. I never thought about that approach. Hmmmmm............

No comments:

Post a Comment