Search This Blog

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Code Red Light District

Our pathetic American culture has turned a couple words that are dear to my heart into code words for prostitution. The first word is "massage" and the other one is "sugardaddy".

This really upsets me. I am a holistic healer, which makes me a massage therapist. I am not a prostitute. I make this very clear on my web site:

http://www.bonnie-angelstouch.webs.com/

It is in the section entitled "Our Services". I have been referring the gentleman that I meet online to my site and they still act like stupid johns. I really think that working as an undercover agent might actually be my calling.

All I have been doing online is meeting stupid johns. They need to stop wasting my time. I need to get paid to bust them. Free dinner AND a paycheck - that's the life for me.

The love of my life died in my arms twenty-one months ago. He was eleven years older and he took care of me. He was a real sugar daddy.

My sweetheart, Nicholas, only made $300 a week, so being a sugar daddy obviously has nothing to do with money.

I am the most righteous and decent woman who has ever walked this planet. Being a holistic healer is my gift for God and I am only attracted to real gentlemen. I guess, in this country, that makes me a prostitute, because the internet (particularly Craigslist) has turned the whole nation into a red light district.

Some of my closest and dearest friends are homosexual and everyone who knows me knows that I love everyone, so this has nothing to do with being prejudice and bashing on someone for their preferences.

The guy who started Craigslist, Craig Whatever, is gay. That's fine, but a lot of gay guys are actually women haters. Mr. Craig Slist is one of them. He probably has something against his mother. Maybe she was a prostitute. I really don't know.

Mr. Craig has a section on his site called "adult services". The ladies pay to post ads. Mr. Craig is a pimp. I pray that one day they throw that stupid loser in jail. They caught up with Heidi Fleiss. It's only a matter of time.

1 comment:

  1. hey, I noticed on the seeking arrangement site you stated you received an allowance of 10 000 a month WOW I can't even seem to find a stable relationship right now and I was wondering if you could give me a few tips as I expected that this wouldn't be that hard - I'm 19, natural blond, tall, thin, in university, lately I can't even find someone offering 2 g's a month!! PLEASE HELP!! :(

    email - julialove4@live.com thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete