Search This Blog

Sunday, July 18, 2010

How To Get Rid Of An Internet Pimp In Seven Days

I've been using the internet since 1989. I was a senior in high school and my art teacher used his computer for email purposes. The technology to send pictures was being developed at the time. He took a very pixalated shot of me and two of my bffs, Bianka and Erika, and sent it to someone. I guess you could say that we are the godmothers of all the webcam girls. Pretty cool, no?

My whole life I have been asked, "Why aren't you a famous actress?" The answer to that is, "I do not seek fame for being an artist."

This whole blog, which I am turning into a book, has just been a big act. I had to set the stage for what this is really all about. Beyond being an actress, I am an incredible teacher. The purpose of this has been to educate those who are not aware of some of the internet dangers that exist.

Beyond that, there is still an even higher purpose. It is my mission in life to get the founder of Craigslist thrown in jail for being a pimp. His greedy occupation is oppressing rape and incest survivors, and that is about to stop through my efforts.

That stupid pimp can also be held accountable for murder. It is despicable that his onine red light district continues to remain as is when so many women's lives are being destroyed through his greed. I'm done with him.

I have started making videos over at youtube. My screen name there is TheSenoritaBonita. You can just put it into the search and all of my videos appear in a list.

You can also put "craigslist sux" into the search and my video about this loser piece of white trash is the first one on the list.

I am working towards figuring out how to create a group over at Facebook. I will use these two very awesome sites to build awareness for this cause so that when this book is published it will be an instant bestseller.

Then, Oprah can have me on her show because Tyra's show isn't quite serious enough for me. And besides, Tyra is into busting the victims instead of the pimps and the johns. I don't play the victim, so why would I blame the victim?

AI am not going to shut up until Mr. Craig Slist is behind bars where he belongs. If I die before that happens, at least I will not have lived my life in vain. I will fight for the rights of rape and incest survivors until I see my angel, Nicholas, once again. That's all that I can do with my life, now that he is gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment