Search This Blog

Sunday, July 11, 2010

All About Online Dating Sites

I have been using the internet to pursue relationships with gentlemen on and off since 1999. I have experience with almost every site that offers free profiles. I refuse to pay a fee to meet men, considering the reality that I meet men for free all day, every day.

On the other hand, when a guy is posting profiles for free, it is a huge red flag. Relationships, like everything else in the material world, cost money. A good man is going to spend his good money to meet a good woman.

This being said, I have discovered what is known as SugarLand. These are the "sugardaddy" dating sites, the ones that are being promoted through shows like Tyra.

"But Tyra is against these types of relationships!" you may say.....

Is she really? Or is she just going after ratings? It doesn't matter. The point is - Shows like hers expose these sites and create more traffic to them. I know that she is perfectly aware of this result, so it makes me wonder what her true opinion or motivation actually is.

I wonder for about two seconds, but it leads me to forget what I am thinking about......oh, yeah! Online dating sites, particularly ones promoting what is called an "arrangement".

What is an arrangement? It is an agreement between a man and a woman about catering to each others desires. This used to be called a "relationship".

I discovered this form of online dating in May. After 10 years of meeting gentlemen at other sites, I became disgusted with how American men degrade themselves by being johns. Since when has it been OK to offer a stranger money for intimacy? It's really not acceptable. In fact, it is illegal.

I have met four guys through the profile I have on the sugardaddy site. All four of them turned out to be johns. I just used them for the free dinner.

I have learned a lot about screening out johns. That will be the topic of my next blog.

Thank you for taking the time to read this.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment